We install and repair all types of thermostats in the Wichita area. Thermostats connect to your heating and cooling system and allow you to monitor and control the temperature of your HVAC system.
We have a variety of smart thermostats and basic models in-stock. We can also install a model that you’ve purchase. We work on:
- Basic thermostats – Inexpensive, no frills screens with traditional push buttons.
- Programmable thermostats – Set schedules and reduce energy use.
- Smart (wi-fi) thermostats – Control with your smartphone.
- Learning thermostats – Automatically adjusts based on your behavior.
- Mechanical thermostats – Old-style with a mercury or mechanical contact.
Call for Service
We typically provide same-day service for thermostat installation and repair.
Wichita Smart Thermostats
Smart thermostats have proven themselves to be a worthwhile, money saving investment for most households and businesses. If you haven’t upgraded yet, here some benefits of a smart thermostat:
- Reduce heating and cooling costs
- Set schedules to automatically adjust temperatures
- Adjust temperatures from your smartphone or tablet
- Change temperatures and settings from any location
- Use voice controls to make adjustments (Google, Alexa, Siri)
- Use less energy and low carbon emissions
- Get heating and cooling system alerts and reminders on your smart device
Some smart thermostats can use your devices or in-home sensors to automatically make adjustments depending on if you are home or not. Other models use AI to learn how to best adjust the temperature based on your past adjustments and schedule.
Learn more in our smart thermostats blog.
In the Wichita area, call for service today:
Reduce Energy Usage with a Programmable Thermostat
All smart thermostats are programmable, but not all programmable thermostats are smart. A basic programmable thermostat can automatically adjust the temperature inside your home at different times during the day and night, or based on a schedule you inputl
You can set the temperature to be warmer during the day and colder at night, for example. You could set a difference schedule for weekends vs. weekdays, and the temperature will change automatically. This type of unit isn’t controlled with a smartphone. Adjustments can only be made on the thermostat’s screen.
By controlling the temperature in your home in this manner, you can dramatically impact the amount of energy you use in your home.